20.2.09

So long summer

Well today was my last day to enjoy life until summer, back to the snow, books and boredom. It rained like mad so we resorted to some indoor shopping to kill the time. I bought a few gems here and there so I'll post some pics later. Tonight I had the best dinner since I've been here, perhaps even the best dinner I've had in...ages? We went to Captain's Cove and sat alongside the ocean while the sun set. I had the seafood platter with my mother which was lobster tails, shrimp, scallops, grouper, calamari and musles. Blows my mind how great the food was and how unbelieve the servers were. Actually, it made me feel like the laziest server ever which is maybe (sometimes) half true, or so I'd like the think...


Here's a couple of pics I've been meaning to post:




A purchase I made before the trip: vintage blazer, hair bow barrette, wallet.
All from VV boutique.

A traditional Dia de los Muertos skull I bought on the trip.

Ps. I really miss summer. Specifically; riding my babe bike Genevieve, beverages while biking, patio lounging, night life, sangria, dresses, sunnies, bare legs, etc etc.

See you around,

x.

KK

1 comment:

Luminary of Day said...

YO DoubleK,

Yes, tea date next week. I found your phone number a couple days back so I will give you a call. Looking forward to it. I thought of you and my missed opportunity yesterday when I cruised past the MTS Center. It made me realize it has been more than a second since I saw you!!

xo