Lovely dresses and such for sale, ones that even had a great emotional attachment to! Janique's favourite sweet 16 shirt will also be making an appearance at the sale so you'll perhaps be able to snatch a bit of her heart with that buy...
Okay, so this is what I've been up to since I left the nest and moved in with a baby bird name Janique.
1. Decorating our apartment with theme walls. Current themes: romance. foreign affairs, cultural centre
2. got myself a mini cat named Pascale, she is the best of cats.
3. got evacuated from our apartment abbruptly one Saturday morning when our landlord light her bed on fire. Typical.
4. drinking wine and candle lights; how everynight is spent at 14 Balmoral.
5. FINALLY riding my bike!
6. throwing out half of my closet (same with J) for a clothing sale. Soon TBA, which you best attend (females of course) if you want to get some sweet clothes for cheap $$$.
7. Making extravagant breakfasts on the daily. Here's some news: I have never met anybody that loves 'Dippy eggs' as much as Janique Vigier. EVER.
8. I soon will update some more Janique quotes from the repertoire, my lovely bird has the funniest things to say unintentially, also she teaches a great lesson on how to determine what is actually a mammal.
That's it for now, a mundane life has now been shared with the blogword. (Soon to be changed)
1. Dusty pink and super metal
2. white lace, black metal and boy george
3. lilacs in Paris
4. dead poets society/literary thieves
5. who brought death to the party?
6. bad ass, classy, but better than lots
7. polkadots and prescription pills
9. doe eyes, deer legs
10. virgin suicides
" What are the rules? I said & she said,Do
exactly what I want whenever I want,
make no demands of me whatsoever &
love me forever,
no questions asked & I
said, how do you win? & she said,you
don't understand. I'm the only one who
wins & then she laughed
& clapped her
hands. Isn't it a great game? she said. "
" The first time I saw a movie at the cinématèque française I thought, "Only the French... only the French would house a cinema inside a palace." "
3.15.09. I awake to find lady french and rb sleeping like little angels on the sofa, each with a faint smile on their lips. J says " Sometimes I think that if we are touching feet and holding hands while we're sleeping, we'll dream the same dream," I believe her.