8.2.09

here no one sleeps, one lays up while the other lies down.

exams are finished and my sanity has made a run for it. I'm looking forward to my trip in a week, even if it means reading biochem on a beach. Really, what kind of horrible professor gives an exam the day people get back form reading week...



Anyways, I haven't quite decided which form this blog will take, it was originally meant to be a fashion blog (suprise suprise) but I'm not really sold on this idea these days. I imagine it will be a bit of everything I have on my mind on the daily, at least for now.



Lately I've been thinking a lot about friendships and events that have occured over the past year. I've been laying low since the end of summer and haven't really been interested much in partying or the awkward small talk you have with people that you see out almost every weekend but aren't really friends with. I've made some really rad friends over this hibernation period (?) and feel really lucky to have met these people. I guess I don't really know what else to say about it, unless you've met them then you'd know how awesome they are.



I'm going to go to bed but this video is funny. Courtesy of Aimee ( my biggest girl crush right now) and her serious giggles over this creature:







Ps. I have these two glass sculptures of a boy and a girl sitting on top of my mirror and today the girl came crashing down and shattered. I'm pretty bummed about it to say the least.

KK

2 comments:

aimee said...

what do you mean "right now"? eternally!

Elias said...

Shake your head it's empty...

I don't even know how I came across this blog, but I like it :)