11.3.09

R & J baybay

I just got off the phone with my dearest friend (and crustacian whisperer) Meghan K. Her grandmother gave her two tickets to see the Romeo & Juliet ballet tomorrow night. I think I just peed my pants. I fell in love with Shakespeare at a young age and his work still gives me tingles.



Initially I was planning on wearing fur, and jewels to the ballet, but I think that may be rather ornate for our later destination. After the ballet, and a bottle of wine (I imagine), we plan to head over to the pyramid to check out the NUScollective photo/visual art magazine fundraiser. You should check out the mag, they sell it at LSA, I'm into it.

Ps. Lady french and I found an apartment, we'll be moving in asap. You wouldn't believe the size of the patio, summer time wine and burrs!

xo,
KK




2 comments:

Meghan and Lana said...

AHHH F U I'm so jealous. I wanted to get tickets to this but didn't get on it quick enough and the only ones left are $1,00,000

Ballet is the best art form.

LB

The Great Gandalfini said...

i will be on that patio. drinking mass amounts of alcohol. even if youre not home i'm breaking in